Sunday, September 6, 2009

180s and Cake

Found this in my browser this morning, typed most of it out last night and fell asleep.

Played about 20 180s with 1 min cash. Sigh. I then went to play on Cake some cash, I almost never play there but had the client open since someone asked me for a trade earlier in the day. NLO8 which I sat at by mistake. One hand I had of note was QJT9 on a 9T4 flop. It was raised pre so I had the guy on a hand like A23x or AA2x something like that. I pot the flop for about $18 in a $100 buy in. He flats. Turn is a J a decent card for me since it is super unlikly he has KQxx given the action. So we get it all in. He called my flop bet with A2KQ, sigh. Then someone in the chat says they had one of the jacks. Weeeeeeeeee, 2 outed. Good news is the play was bad, bad news is the play was good in a bad way.

That was a $100 buy in. In a $200 buy in NL ring game I was up $114 so a small gain on the site.

Very late last night/early this morning a player I have backed on and off for almost a year finished 2nd in a 28k on Full Tilt for about $4000. I am really happy for him, he bubbled a couple of final tables recently and I know his hard work will pay off with a lot more wins in his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment